Monday, July 30, 2018

Transfer coming and lots of leadership meetings

Howdy y’all!

I anticipate getting transferred here in a couple of weeks.  Please let everyone know to send snail mail to the mission office if they send any. Thanks!

So right now we have two baptismal dates, and I will probably leave before either of them get baptized, but I’m okay with that because I really just wanted Elder Palmer to get a chance to baptize early on his mission, instead of waiting eleven months like I did! He set a date earlier this week with a nine year old in one of our wards named Annabel. She’s super sweet! Our other date is with a Brother named Thomas. He’s a retired methodist minister. He has had baptismal dates before, but hopefully this one sticks!

We’ve had some interesting work with Less-Active members lately too.

It’s VERY hot right now. But not intolerable! We’re surviving.

Love Y’all! Have a great week!

Elder Derek Troy






No comments:

Post a Comment