Thursday, November 10, 2022

hot pot

 Hey yall! 


This weekend we had a meal with a member of our ward and his wife and I CAN'T resist telling yall about it. It was the coolest thing we had hot pot at their house! If you don't know what that is just Google it haha I think Google will explain better than me! 

On Wednesday we had exchanges! I stayed in CB with the lovely sister Dubois. Her and her companion are a hoot and a half oh my goodness they have energy for dayzzz. We had a few hours of service and my goodness my back. It was broken. Gone. For the next three days I had a hard time getting out of a chair. It was bad 😂 

Friday we had zone conference! It was actually great. We talked a lot about following the spirit and the Lord's standard for missionaries and the work. After that we had a lesson with our friends Danny and Jen and they are so fun. Danny is so humble and they are just a cool couple! He offered to walk us to our car because it was dark. So sweet! 

Not sure I have much juice left for a long email this week but I've got a couple great pictures! It's not every day you see dogs on a roof ;) Pray for me yall for real this week it's gonna be interesting. 75⁰ for a high and 13⁰ for a low. Ouch. Hey at least it hasn't snowed yet! 

This week my spiritual thought is my friend Sean's testimony! I'll direct you over there to read it. He's amazing! 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 

a Lotta dogs 

torlet


man's got vocals

sunny guy


No comments:

Post a Comment