Wednesday, February 15, 2023

adios, council bluffs

 Hey yall! 


This week is transfers and after a solid 8 months in Council bluffs, Iowa I'm headed out. I'm going to grand island, Nebraska to train again! 

Sister Mickelson is going to hold down the fort here in cb while I'm gone! Maybe I'll come back again? We'll see! 

This week we had exchanges with the fontanelle sisters and I had the honor of being companions with the sister nienstedt! It was so much fun and I learned lots. 

On Saturday Damian got baptized! What a whirlwind. Damian was found, taught, and baptized in 16 days. He's so amazing and I can honestly say I've never met someone more willing to change to become like the Savior. 

I'm so thankful for the time I had in Council bluffs and all 4 companions I had here. I had so many opportunities to grow my testimony, learn, and share something that has become so important to me! 

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27. Thanks Council bluffs for showing me my weaknesses so the Lord could turn them into strengths! I'm gonna leave a piece of my heart in cb.

Jesus loves you,  

Sister Katie Troy 

Pics: , , , , , , 
mic


cb

the promised companionship


Damian!

hedgehog 

THE DOGS AGAIN

Le Peep


No comments:

Post a Comment