Thursday, April 13, 2023

happy easter(s)

 Hey yall! 


Happy easter(s) (it's an inside joke unfortunately)! What a sunny week it's been! Today it's 75⁰ and sunny. Don't worry though the wind and hail will be back by tonight :) 

This week we got to do some service! Helping people move and brushing horses! Our friend Paul has a few horses so we volunteered ourselves to go brush them. 

Friday we had district council and interviews. Since it's my last transfer I had my exit interview which was mildly uncomfortable but just talked a lot about my future and what I've got going on after the mission! 

Yesterday was of course Easter, the most important day for Christians around the world! We ended up talking to a crazy amount of people yesterday (like, almost 200) and sharing Easter messages! It was a beautiful day full of miracles and sunshine and Jesus. We had Sunday service and then later had dinner with the bishop and his family. They were so sweet and set up an egg hunt for us missionaries 😅 

Today we spent a lot of time in the sun and played like 3 hours of pickleball. We found some paddles and balls at Walmart for $10 and now we're hooked. 

I hope you all got a chance to celebrate Easter and what that means for each of us. Because He lives so can we! Here's a link to check out the video I posted on my Facebook for Easter! 

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." Matthew 28:6 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 


Barb

HORSIES

pickleball againnn

clouds

pickleball

easters


No comments:

Post a Comment