Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

JD and I were not able to go out on Valentine's Day evening this year because of an event Alexis had to go to (see later post), so we decided to have a nice lunch together instead. We met at our favorite restaurant in town where he brought me flowers. I really enjoy spending time with my best friend. He's such a wonderful husband and father. I'm so lucky to have him!


Alexis and her friend, Mikaila, went to school early on Valentine's Day and "heart attacked" their teacher, Mr. Clift. They put up hearts all over his desk, chair, the floor of the classroom, the blackboard, windows and even the clock. Their teacher thought it was pretty great! Katie also made her teacher a giant valentine. I'll get a picture of it on Thursday to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment