Monday, April 17, 2017

Short and sweet!

Hey y'all! 

Hope everybody had a wonderful Easter! We had a great week, but nothing super noteworthy.

Here's a picture of our district. We're in what's called a 'relief society', because our district is all sisters besides us. It's a small district, just three companionships!

This week in my studies I stumbled across Chiasmus and Parallelism in the Book of Mormon. I'll spare everybody the details, but it's super interesting stuff! And more compelling evidence of a restoration. It came after I was praying for help strengthening my testimony of the Book of Mormon. It was a little like the fleece of Gideon! (Judges 6:37-40)

Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to read the Book of Mormon!

Elder Derek Troy
"Relief Society District"

No comments:

Post a Comment