Sunday, October 16, 2022

3 Wheels and a Donut

 Hey yall! 


Today is Tuesday, must be transfer week! Sister Arnold and I are both staying in CB. This makes 3 for me in CB and 4 for her. 3 transfers as companions though! Longest I've ever kept a companion 👀

This week was a doozy. We had general conference and I think I can speak for all the missionaries everywhere in saying we are TIRED. General conference is such an amazing opportunity for people checking out the church to see what we're all about and feel the Spirit. 

As a zone we ended up getting 109 people to watch general conference. Crazy stuff because with regular church we get maybe half that. We did lots of reminding and sending links to watch and and and. So worth it though. If you don't know what general conference is its where we hear from the living prophet and apostles as well as other leaders within the church. Good stuff and lots of Jesus. 

We also found 6 new people to teach so that was good. My companion and I help run ads on our missions Facebook page and we got to shoot for that on Tuesday. We had 2 exchanges this week and for one I got to go into the Spanish area! I'm still trying to learn Spanish so it was good immersion therapy haha. 

Per the title we also got a flat tire. Had to drive on the donut for a few days before the tire shop could get us in. Dad I hope you'd be proud of me I totally changed the tire. We also had some fire lessons this week about the plan of salvation. If you wanna know what that's all about let me know. That's about it! 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 


tire


lovely chair

bomb pumpkin Bars

 thanks 4 the pomegranates Oma <3

Vista!

scripture

GRAPE JUICE


No comments:

Post a Comment