Monday, December 12, 2022

Queen Isabella

 Hey yall! 


This week was packed and I really didn't realize until just now! 

On Wednesday we had MLC! It was a good one. Always fun to get together with some of the greats in the mission. Every time I go I feel out of place lol. 

On Thursday we had exchanges with the Lakeview sisters! I had the opportunity to stay in CB with the lovely greenie sister Beveridge! It was a fun day and we found a couple new people to teach. 

Sunday was CRAZY and I mean that. We had CB sacrament meeting then the Kanesville ward which is where Isabella is from. Both were great meetings I learned a lot! Then come 4pm Isabella got baptized! It was such a cool miracle to watch her be so prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and reactivate her boyfriend along the way. We are going to the temple tomorrow! THEN we had why I believe and Isabella and Ammon went with us. Definitely the best WIB I've been to and I got to see Marissa (an old friend from Logan) speak!! 

Today has been just as crazy honestly, we've been playing sports since 9:30 this morning. The grind don't stop apparently lol. 

Phew. Thanks for sticking around friends! Here's a cool miracle we saw this week: we met this lady Stephanie who is pretty different than some folks here in CB. We had the opportunity to teach her, her husband, and 3 kids one night. Such a fun family! Everybody deserves the gospel. Everybody. 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 

Pics: comp, ✨️outside our apartment✨️, QUEEN ISABELLA, boujie lofts, saw this doormat one night. (mm some nice leaves there 😬) 








No comments:

Post a Comment