"You're not gonna BELIEVE where we have cheese sauce in this kitchen..."
"This can't be good...."
Buck taking care of cleaning the floor.
All over the place!
On the ceiling and in the light socket??!!
JD was in Lake Chelan this weekend for a dental conference. Since the kids had so many things to attend, I decided to stay home this time. My mother-in-law, Donna, came up for the weekend to help me and cheer on the girls at their games. Friday night we made baked potato bar for dinner. We got all the toppings ready and prepared for a yummy dinner. Last thing we put out was the cheese sauce for the broccoli and cheese. Just needing to be heated, we popped it in the microwave. When it came out, we put it on the counter. Several seconds later it EXPLODED! Arrgh! Cheese E V E R Y W H E R E!!!!! The jar didn't break, but the sauce went straight up and out. Luckily, no one was burned, but we'll be repainting the ceiling next weekend!