Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Papillion!...and a proposal

 Hey y'all!! 

Like I said last week, I got transferred. My new area is in Papillion Nebraska. New state and all! I'll miss the craziness of Council Bluffs but I'm so excited for this new adventure. The people are so nice so far! 

This week started off crazy, obviously with transfers, but also because our companionship was a quad for two days! Companionships are almost always two people, sometimes three, and almost never four. It was hectic but super fun. Our fourth companion left for her original assignment in Argentina. We got to send her off at the airport and it was bittersweet but I'm so excited for her!!

Funny story of the week: we were in a member lesson with this sweet lady with a couple dogs. We were half way through when one of her dogs straight up poops directly on the floor in the house. I was in shock but the only one that noticed. Let me tell you this dog pooping inside the house was not even remotely close to the craziest thing I've seen in someone's house. The Midwest is wild. ANYWAYS I was debating whether or not I should say something and decided against it. A couple minutes later the smell hit all of our noses and it was pretty bad. Haha! 

Not sure why this was entertaining but we found this children's smart watch out front of our apartment one night. We tried our best to get it back to the owner by calling the mom's phone that was attached. It was hilarious trying to communicate on the phone through this little toy but it made it home safe! 

Today for p-day fun we went to a chocolate shop! It was this cute little Dutch candy shop with thousands of little chocolates everywhere. It was super yummy and I can't wait to go back! 

Bring on Papillion!!

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." 1 Nephi 3:7

I have been informed that I forgot QUITE a few things in my last email, so please forgive me, it was crazy last week ;) 

JESUS LOVES YOU

Sister Katie Troy 

Also my new address is
1429 Grandview Ave. Apt. 24 
Papillion NE, 68046
Thanks in advance for the love :,)


the letter I forgot :,)

my desk

sleep anytime anywhere

some sick clouds

ginger Gelato (dad I thought of u and had to have it)

CHOCOLATE

the sQUAD

my first proposal



No comments:

Post a Comment