Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Transfers

 Hey y'all! 


So basically... I'm getting transferred! I don't know yet where I'm going but all I know is that I have to have all my stuff packed up and ready to go by tomorrow! 

What happened this week?? It was crazy. Most days this week we had 8-9 lessons DAILY.  Also you may be wondering why this email is coming on a Tuesday this week, it's because it is transfer week! 

The most interesting thing to happen this week is my companions and I helped one of our friends change the control arm on his truck. The interesting thing is that it's an easy fix, but the hardest part was getting the tire off. It froze to the car! Over the course of a couple days we got it figured out though and he was able to make it to church. 

My companions and I also sang for a nursing home on Thursday. Small crowd but they were happy to listen to our (my) screeching haha. 

On Sunday we wrapped up one of our ward activities with a pie party! The activity was a 3 week long missionary Quest, where the members tried to do as many acts of service as possible. It was loads of fun and we were so glad to have so many involved. 

One of our member families took us out to Indian food last night. It was some of the best Indian I've had. The husband was from India and had us try all the staples and eat it by the proper methods. We are still full the next day but it was so worth it! 

The miracle of the week: our friend Gordon has been learning lots and progressing quickly. He gave us several brand new sets of church clothes that we could give to one of our friends in need. The recipient was so thankful and Gordon is the sweetest soul. I'll attach a picture of a letter he wrote us as well :) 

Last but not least: I am sending my beloved trainer Sister Lauritzen home this week. She's been a dream and I'm so excited for her to jump right into life again. Love that queen <3

Matthew 5:16 "16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."



Midwest Sunset

PB BALLS

Indian

cigs (we took to help a friend quit),

zoo

L-town

the best fam



Butterfly exhibit at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment