Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Back in Logan!

 Hey yall! 


Nothing too crazy this week! Except when Elder Wong visited our mission that was pretty fun!

We had exchanges with Logan this week so I got to go back to my last area for the day! It's only been a week since I left so it felt like i had just gone on a vacation or something I don't know. Sister Klingler and I were out in Harlan for the day and we got to do service out there! 

Also got to do a cool service project with the stake and community! We were building beds for kids, but as missionaries we can't use power tools for safety reasons so we measured and marked the 2×4's 😎 good stuff. 

Anyways Saturday was zone conference and mlc (mission leadership council) pt. 2 with Elder Wong (we had another mlc on thursday). It was definitely interesting but I learned a lot and it was fun! He used spikeball as one of his object lessons so that definitely kept me awake! 

Church yesterday was awesome, our friend Sean came with us and he met some good friends there as well. We had dinner with some members and they were super cool! One was from Germany and the other served their mission in Germany. Both went on missions so they were eager to help out with missionary work here in Council bluffs and that was really cool. We talked a lot about grace and what God expects of us. 

Baller verse for yall: 

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 

tagski

SERV

fire philipino food

selfie wit a cold

pday hike!


No comments:

Post a Comment