Wednesday, September 7, 2022

THE City

 Hey yall! 


What a fun week. I'm super tired bur definitely fulfilled. The council bluffs area is ready to harvest! The people here are so kind and humble and almost everyone wants to hear a message about Christ. 

We did lots of service around the community and saw lots of crazy CB things. It's been fun to be back in the area and I've been pleasantly surprised how many people remember me! I was only here for about 2 months last time so I didn't expect many to remember me but it's been so sweet. 

My companion speaks some sign language and was able to use it this week! It was so cool to see her use that gift to teach pir friend Joseph about how Christ's church has been restored (Visit comeuntochrist.org if you wanna learn too. No strings attached.).

Today for pday Sister Arnold and I went out for lunch and went to a Mongolian grill! It was super good actually! We also played gator ball and basketball (no spikeball though, sadly). Not sure what's with all the parentheses today oh well! 

Tonight we've got a bunch of lessons, a meeting, and a whole bunch of stuff to do honestly. There is never a shortage of things to do here! 

Short and sweet email this week but I love yall and am so excited to be back in the iconic Council Bluffs, Iowa!! 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 


saying goodbye to my baby :,)

praying mantis

service

THE city

asl

homemade pretzels from membas


No comments:

Post a Comment