Saturday, September 3, 2022

Back To Basics

 Hey yall! 

This week was a crazy one, and I mean it. Long story short ice cream, police, Baptism and more were all involved. 

Friday this week was definitely action packed. We had trainer trainee all morning and afternoon! It's a meeting where new missionaries and their companion learn how to be better learners and teachers. I love it and get something new out of it each time I go. Right after that meeting we headed up north to little sioux to set up for the homecoming day (an ode to veterans returning). They did a wonderful job and the park looked awesome with different memorials as well as games and food. My companion and I set up the bouncy house! 

We also met an older lady who had some awesome collectibles all over the place. I took a picture of her super cool Bible and I'll include it below. Sadly I don't have a picture of the 'air plant' she gave us. Apparently it needs very little water and lives off the air? (Is that even real? Someone Google it for me.)

Miracle Monday was wonderful per usual. We got lots done and got to talk to quite a few people including our lovely neighbor, Darlene. Truly a queen. Today we headed to council bluffs for shopping and wifi haha. 

This week is transfers again! I'm headed back down to CB! I spent my first transfer in CB so it'll be fun to see those faces again and meet all the new friends there. The most exciting part is my companion will be Sister Arnold! (Arnie if you're reading this ily bestie). Sister Arnold and I already served together my 2nd transfer! Super excited to see what we do together now that we've got a little more time under our belts. 

Seriously friends and family, trust in the Lord. He knows best. That was my lesson learned from this transfer haha! Thanks again for the loads of love and support I can feel it. I'm praying for you all! 

Jesus loves you, 

Sister Katie Troy 




lake dayzzz pt.2


stunning comp

SALTANDSTRAW NO WAY!!!

trainer trainee

trainer trainee


sick Bible

stunning mural


No comments:

Post a Comment