Wednesday, June 29, 2022

loco week!!

 Hey yall! Super super short email today! 


This week has been absolutely crazy. We have three baptisms this weekend and we're doing everything for those! Interviews, lessons, programs, the whole nine yards. 

Still figuring out the area and how to get from a to b without spending a ton of money on gas but it just isn't possible! I'm sure all of you out there are experiencing the same thing. 

Today for pday we played some chair soccer and other games as a district! Sister Miller and I drove for like 2/10 hours of our pday but that's ok!! Just one of those crazy weeks where the days are long and the weeks are fast. 

I'm so thankful for my mission and all that I've learned from it so far. My testimony of the gospel has grown leaps and bounds and I know "that which he shares he keeps". Please find an opportunity to share your testimony in even just a small way this week. 

Jesus loves you!! 

Sister Katie Troy 

Iowa;)



SO. MUCH. CORN

 a Lil family history action!


talk to everyone!! (even frogs)



No comments:

Post a Comment