Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin patch fun

Katie getting her jumps in at the bounce house. She kept telling me, "Now!....now!....now!" every time she landed for me to take her picture.

Alexis trying to win big prizes by slingshotting a corn cob into the field buckets.

Snuggled up to Mr. Scarecrow.

Fashion does not take a break at the pumpkin patch. Please note that she matched her rain boots to her outfit.

"Mom! This is the PERFECT one!"

My girls on the hayride.

Anticipating Halloween this year, I took the girls out to the pumpkin patch last weekend (not cool for the teenage sons of mine to go do that anymore, apparently). We wandered around for the little while, found a load of pumpkins and visited some of the games at the farm. I'm going to miss this when they grow up and leave me and JD. Will someone go to the pumpkin patch then with me?...sniff....

No comments:

Post a Comment